Terms and Conditions.
GutterBall Rally For this event there are a couple of measures that must be taken for the safety of our participants.
We would ask that you please read your safety and term conditions, sign and return them to an administrator of the event.
Car with Driver is $(TBA) USD. This covers hotels and decal pack and prizes. Passengers are $TBA per person. ( If you register between NOW and Feb 15th the entry Fee is $TBA hundred dollars ($0)
A $TBA hundred dollar ($TBA) deposit is required for your registration (non-refundable) to hold your spot for the event. The registration fee will be due by March 15, 2016. Your last payment for the event must be in no later than June 5 2016.
1) Every car in the event must have A licensed driver and the car must be fully insured and registered.
2) We recommend cars to have a safety kit for breakdowns, tire blowouts, overheating etc...
3) Every car must have the logo on their car to signify your inclusion in the event.(for the ENTIRE event)
4) Every car is required to have a 40 channel hand held radio in the car (we will supply you with one for a fee returnable to you after the event is over, granted you return the radio to us).
5) Every CAR for the event SHOULD have an internet capable device for the event ie...cellphone, tablet, laptop...anything that can access wireless internet. You will need this in your challenges.( This is how you will be credited for things done)
6) This event space is limited. The ﬁrst 10 cars will be accepted for this event.
7) If you pay to be in the event, YOUR IN THE EVENT!! If you have to withdraw for any reason that is not considered an emergency up to 3 months prior to the event, your money will not be refunded (but will be reviewed on a case by case basis)
8) Every participant in the event must be 18 years of age or older and must have valid identification.
9) All participants in the event must adhere to all applicable laws and regulations of each and every state and country that you travel in. This includes without exception all speed regulations, laws of the road, laws relating to the safety of your vehicle, and laws relating to the possession or use of alcohol, drugs, or other prohibited substances.
10) You must NOT consume alcohol while driving nor drive under the inﬂuence of alcohol or any other intoxicating substance at anytime during this event. You must not drive if your ability to do so in a safe manner is compromised by lack of rest, or illness, or any other condition.
11) All participants acknowledge and consent to be photographed and to be included in any filming of footage documenting the event. You hereby forfeit all rights of publicity or privacy and grant the organizer and Gutterball full and complete permission to utilize your appearance for the future advertising of the event.
12) The Gutterball rally event is NOT a race. Participants must not compete at any level with other participants and must not place any bets relating to this event.
13) The organizer of the Gutterball rally event are not responsible for damage to
vehicles, or any reprimand for reckless behavior ie...tickets, summonses, or jail time. We are not responsible for accidents damaging someone else’s property that is either in the event or not part of the event.
14) The organizers of the Gutterball Rally event are not responsible for any theft of property. We do not give out funds for anyone who is a victim of theft.
15) The organizers of the Gutterball Rally event cannot be sued for any action of any participant by any third party. We do not take responsibility for any actions of the participants in the event.
16) The organizer reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time subject to notifying participants of these changes. You shall be deemed to have accepted the amended terms and conditions by participating in the event.
For any questions, problems, inquires, or payments send to the following email address:
Release & Waiver
1. Participant risks
I acknowledge and realize that participation in an event such as the Gutterball Rally (the ‘Event’) is potentially dangerous and that there are numerous risks associated with my participation. Such risks and dangers include, but are not limited to, traffic accidents, collisions with pedestrians, vehicles, other drivers, and/or fixed or moving objects, and the negligence of other drivers. Further, I fully understand and realize that my participation in the event may result in serious bodily injury and/or death to myself or others. I further realize and understand that the route of the event will require driving on public roadways upon which the hazards of traveling are to be expected. Further, I realize that participation in the event will require strenuous physical exertion as participants will be required to drive for very long periods of time over several days, including the risk of driving through inclement weather.
2. Assumption of risks
With full knowledge and understanding of the risks associated with my participation in the Gutterball Rally, I enter the event voluntarily and fully accept and assume every such risk for loss, damage, or injury (including death).
3. Terms and conditions compliance of entry
I agree to comply with all the event’s terms and conditions of entry. I acknowledge and understand that the organizer of the event will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all other participants abide by the terms and conditions of entry, but cannot guarantee that the participants will abide by these terms and conditions.
4. Release of Liability
In consideration for being permitted to participate in the Event, I hereby waive, release, and forever discharge, for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and legal representatives, any and all rights and/or claims which I have, may have, or may hereafter accrue to me against the organizer, its officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and event sponsors for any and all damages, injuries (including death), and/or claims which may be sustained by me or my vehicle directly or indirectly arising out of my participation in the event (including the application of emergency or medical services at the event) even if the damages, injuries (including death), and/or claims are caused by the negligence of those persons listed above or otherwise (including out of the transportation of my vehicle by air arranged by the organizer) save that nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as excluding or limiting the organizer’s liability for personal injury or death arising from its negligence or the negligence of persons under its control. Further, I covenant not to sue the organizer, its officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and event sponsors for any and all damages, injuries (including death), and/or claims which may be sustained by me directly or indirectly arising out of my participation in the event. This release and discharge includes, but is not limited to, claims for personal injury, death, property damage, economic loss, breach of contract, lost wages, contribution indemnity, indemnity, punitive damages, negligence, or any other legally recognizable claim arising out of my participation in the Event (including all legal costs associated with such claims).
I hereby agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the organizer, its officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, event sponsors and licensees and assigns from and against any and all claims, demands, damages, suits, liabilities or actions arising directly or indirectly out of my actions or otherwise from my participation in the event whether made or claimed during or after the event, including all associated costs and expenses and any amounts which the organizer may pay as a settlement or compromise of any such claims or liabilities.
I have read this waiver, fully understand its terms, and understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it. I have done so freely and without inducement, coercion, or duress. I intend this waiver to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law. I agree that, if any portion of this waiver is held to be invalid, that the balance of the waiver shall continue in full force and effect. Please note that by completing the entry form and accepting these terms and conditions you are concluding a legally binding agreement with us to participate in the Event on these terms and conditions.